AmigaActive (1801/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:28 May 2000 at 17:19:40
Subject:Re: Kickstart Show

Kevin Fairhurst said,

> Well I would have liked to have gone to the pub afterwards, but maybe next
> time huh?

What stopped you, others living just as far North managed a few pints :)

> And any chance of you holding it a bit further north, say
> Birmingham? ;-)

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

> i had a good time, and spent just a little too much :)

Serves you right for buying that A3000 :-/

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

April Fools! You're really in a holodeck simulation!

Old school buds here: